Sunday, November 4, 2007

Updates!

Well this weekend we did a little bit more to the barn we added "bubblers" to the downspouts, so that we can control where the water runs (hopefully away from the barn.) Todd and I also brought up some dirt, from what they moved away from the site, to the front of the approach so that Dad didn't bottom out when he was bringing his babies into the barn. We also got the electrical ran inside so we have 6 lights on the inside along with 5 outlets and an outside light. We have all the doors on it now. We are just waiting for them to come back and finish putting the new doors on the other barn and the garage and we will be done!!!!
The next thing I have comleted was putting in one of those do it yourself bed liners into my truck! I think it turned out pretty nice it was fun following all the steps that needed to be done so that it would turn out alright. I don't think it is as good as a Rynolining or a Linex but it should be good enough for what I am going to be using it for! Other than that school seems to be going good, I have been meeting with one of my spanish teachers to further my understanding of Spanish, and for her help with my struggles in writing spanish..its weird I can speak it better than I write, which I am sure is a problem with any language but I think I am learning alot and bettering myself in my understanding of spanish as well as the other classes I am taking!
I will be posting new pictures probably next weekend of the new bed liner and some up to date photos of the new barn! Ta Ta for now!!
- James

1 comment:

Becca said...

how boring. just kidding! lol. maybe.