Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Photo Updates

As promised I have pictures of the new barn complete, Sorry I don't have any of the inside yet but I will be getting on that since I will be having some time off of school for a couple of weeks. The first picture is the completed outside of the barn with the doors on it. The second is the house with the new garage doors. Enjoy! I will be adding some new pictures of the inside of the barn with Dad's cars in there. Yes he does have three of them in there now, the fourth is on it's way! Also he had the in floor heater installed and running since it has been in the 30's up here!



2 comments:

Pastor Charlie Grimes said...

AWESOME, Dudes--
Cant' wait to see it all in person!

Pastor Charlie Grimes said...

Way to go men!
Can't wait to see it all in person!