Thursday, February 7, 2008

JG Custom Woodworking!

Well I have now taken up the buisness of wood working, and the title of this is the name of my new shop located at 28194 31st ST Gobles. Well not really but I have been building away on some special orders and they are still coming in.
My first project was a Christmas gift that I made for Becca, it was a blanket chest made out of oak veenered plywood. It is 2'x4' and like dad said it is made like a bomb shelter. Here are some photos:







After this project I built an entertainment center for Becca's parents. It was pretty tricky because it needed to fit in a corner, but we got it figured out and it looks and works great. I will have to post some pictures later since I don't have any on my computer yet.
My next project is to build a couple shelfs for the cabinet in the back room so mom can put her music in there.
I also have an order to build some night stands for Becca's bed set, that are round and incorporate 12x12 ceramic tiles. I will post pictures of the following upon completion! Enjoy!

No comments: